We are now hiring for the following roles:
OVERVIEW: A part time role(20-30 hours per week) to start that will include an involvement in all aspects of the Trident Athletics business, including CrossFit, Special Training Series, and Personal Training.
- Coach or Assist in coaching Trident Athletics WODS
- Attend weekly and monthly staff and coaching meetings.
- Participate in coaching special events, challenges, and monthly community workouts.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: Report to supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS: Education is less important than real world results, and you must look the part as well as be able to produce consistent results for your clients.
- Minimum of 6 months CrossFit coaching experience at an established affiliate
- Level 1 CrossFit Certified
- Poliquin Education strongly recommended but not required
- OPT CCP Modules strongly recommended as well
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL: Quarterly, semi-annual, annual.
COMPENSATION: This is a paid position. You must be confident in your abilities as you will need to be able to stand next to some of the best Coaches in the industry and seem credible and comparable. We have long term growth opportunities available for the right person(s) willing to prove themselves capable, responsible, and trustworthy.
Please send resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org